Paid Search vs. Organic Search
When it comes to search engines, Google is the undisputed leader. Learning the ropes on this platform is one of the most effective ways to achieve your digital marketing goals. This search engine giant offers two valuable traffic sources: paid search and organic search.
Gaining traffic from these sources involves search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) methods respectively. Read on to learn more about using these traffic sources to boost your digital presence.
As the name implies, paid search is a digital marketing tool that allows advertisers to display their ads on search engine results pages (SERPs). It works on a pay-per-click (PPC) model where advertisers pay the search engine every time a website visitor clicks their link.
Google designs paid searches as minimally-obtrusive ads that fit seamlessly with organic results. They have grown more popular over the past years, accounting for 70% of Google’s revenue. Below are some of the benefits of using paid search.
- Quick results: Unlike SEO efforts that may take months, our clients often see results from paid searches immediately. Additionally, it takes only a few hours to have an effective campaign up and running.
- Cost-effectiveness: Google Ads offers a targeted process for advertisers to showcase their offers. With our help, you can display your ads to an audience likely to purchase your products and services. Because of this component, it’s one of the most cost-effective ways to gain new leads, convert audiences, and boost sales.
- Measurable results: One of the best things about paid search is that it allows advertisers to track success measures for every ad, keyword, and user. We can help you adjust campaigns to maximize their effectiveness.
Also known as natural search, organic search refers to unpaid search results. Google ranks pages based on several factors such as keywords, load speed, and mobile-friendliness. Check out some of the reasons why many marketing pros consider it as the most valuable traffic source.
- A jaw-dropping 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine. With Google running most searches online, it’s crucial to invest in SEO efforts on this platform.
- When your page lands in the top five SERP results, you will gain new customers while boosting your authority on specific topics.
- The top ten Google search results capture 92% of all search traffic.
Which Digital Marketing Technique Is Best for You?
As digital marketing experts, we recommend SEO-building efforts for businesses of different sizes and industries. It might take three to six months to see movement in your ranking, but it can affect your long-term success.
For quick, cost-effective, measurable results, we recommend running paid searches. It’s an effective way to reach short-term goals. With our team on your side, you can attract valuable audiences through groundbreaking PPC campaigns.
Get in touch with us today for a free marketing evaluation. We can help you create a digital marketing plan that will take your business to new heights.